Global-Core Talent Fostering Programs
|Chinese Lecture Programs||
Exchange Students Program
to Top universities in China
|English Conversation Program||
|Survivor by English Culture Experience||
(1) Overseas Study and Exchange Students
- Participating department in ToegyeModel and Yeonam Model
- 3~4 grade university students who are preparing for graduate school and graduate students- Master degree level
- After completing the recruting and selection process for the Core Institute of Industry and Department, salary will be given, consumesurate with region and period
(2) Overseas Intern + Intern Education
- Participating department in Yeonam Mode
- Education with cooperation of Department of Arithmetic through local company and university, KOTRA and UNESCO
- Education of field study through selection process of each major
- Students in Multi model major and the lecture
- Education in cooperation with the Department of Arithmetic for KOTRA, UNESCO, Medical centers and companies
- Field study through selection process of each department
- CO-OP connection score will be admitted
Global Programs at SKKU
(1) Inbound Exchange Student Program
The Exchange Student Program (ESP) is designed for international students from affiliated global universities. SKKU welcomes all students coming from around the globe to a challenging academic and unique cultural experience on our campuses, where traditional and contemporary features are beautifully harmonized. SKKU is well-prepared to meet the academic needs of international students by providing a plethora of courses in foreign languages, the Regular Korean Program (RKP) and International Summer Semester (ISS), along with various intriguing cultural activities where you can experience Korea’s culture and history.
(2) Visiting Program
The Visiting Student Program (VSP) is aimed at recruiting competent students from overseas universities not affiliated with SKKU. Visiting students will experience fruitful campus life at SKKU with other domestic and international students. Having more than 600 years of history and splendid culture, SKKU provides not only high-quality courses delivered by eminent professors and lecturers, but also unique campus ambience that you will not find at other universities in Korea. Both Korean students studying at foreign universities and international students are welcome to apply for the program.
(3) Outbound Exchange Students
SKKU kicked off its outbound exchange program in the late 1990s. The 21st century has witnessed a considerable expansion of the number of outgoing SKKU students to partner universities around the world. This is mainly attributed to the increase of international collaboration, resulting in a huge influx of international students to our university.
Every semester, over 300 students go on study abroad programs to experience the world. Through the valuable outgoing programs, SKKU students are able to network with global friends and experience new cultures. Moreover, we also expect the outgoing students to play a critical role as ambassadors of SKKU in promoting our global competency to other nations.
(4) Int'l Summer Semester
The International Summer Semester (ISS) is a four-week summer experience that you will never forget. By bringing together students and faculty from Korea and around the world, the ISS is not only academically stimulating; it also offers an opportunity to make new friends and to discover Seoul and Korea.