2) Click the Submission of materials button on the blue box.
3) Login the site with ID and Password (the same as Kingo Portal ID and Password)
4) Upload your PDF (or MS-Word) formatted thesis/dissertation.
※ Please include the Thesis/Dissertation Approval sheet without any names and signatures of Advisory Committee members.
5) Please finish up this online submission a day before the offline-submission due to the longer load-time for approval.
3. OFFLINE SUBMISSION
A. Period: ~ July 8, 2022, 17:00PM
B. To where: Administration Office of College of Confucian Studies & Liberal arts(# 31304, 3rd floor of Toegye Hall of Humanities)
C. How to submit
1) Prepare 3 copies of Soft/Hard Cover thesis/dissertation for the offline submission.
- 1 copy: with the original Thesis/Dissertation Approval sheet signed by all members of the Advisory Committee(containing both of names & signatures).
- 2 copies : with the blanked Thesis/Dissertation Approval sheet without name/signatures.
※ Hardcover is available only with Navy (짙은 네이비 포크로스) cover and letters in gold.(금박)
※ Softcover is available only with White(백색 모조지) cover and letters in black.
2) Please submit the thesis/dissertation with the following documents
① (Required) Confirmation of Thesis/Dissertation Contents Consistency(학위논문 내용 일치 확인서)※ It is possible to use the attached form.
② (Required) Online submission certificate(학위논문 전자파일 제출 확인서)
※ It is possible to print out after approval from online submission site. (dCollection)
③ (Only Ph.D)(1) Complete the Questionnaire file and submit the Questionnaire documentor (2) Visit the website (http://www.narastat.kr/emdh) & respond the Questionnaire, submit the “Questionnaire Completion form” (Refer the below detailed information)
④ (Only in the case If you need) Apply postponement of thesis/dissertation release
※ If you need postponement of thesis/dissertation release, please apply as follows:
Fill the form and obtain the signature of advisor and the Department Chair
▶ Apply through GLS System and upload the form
▶ Submit the original document with your thesis/dissertation to the Office of Academic Services
4. Questionnaire for 2022 Ph.D. Graduates (Ph.D. Only)
Students who are eligible to be conferred a graduate degree in August 2022 should submit questionnaire as follows (The questionnaire is organized by the Ministry of Education.)
1. Subject : Ph.D. Graduates(Including CMP) in August of 2022
2. Period : ~ July 8, 2022, 17:00PM
3. How to Submit : Chooseone of the following ways and submit with your printed Thesis/Dissertation copies
1) Submit a completed the Questionnaire file (attached) (with Thesis/Dissertation) to the Office
2) Respond the survey of the following website (http://www.narastat.kr/emdh) and Submit the “Questionnaire Completion form” (with Thesis/Dissertation) to the Office of Academic.
* For more information on thesis/dissertation submission, please feel free to contact us as below.